Višnjan is a small medieval town located in the heart of Istria. Only a kilometer away from the town center, on the road through the woods and vineyards, lays the village Babudri and our 100 years old house for 4 persons (2+2). In ground floor, there is a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, and a bathroom. Stairs lead to the first floor where you can find two bedrooms with air conditioning. Linens and towels are included in the price of the house. There is a possibility of free rental of baby bed and chair, on request. The house is surrounded by 2000 square meters of pristine nature and olive groves where you might see pheasants, hares, deer, and birds. In front or behind the house, in the shade, you can spend a quiet and relaxing evening, while in the garden behind the house you can find and use a stone barbecue on a quiet garden terrace. In Istria, as well as the whole of Croatia, you do not need to buy water – feel free to pour a glass of tap water and drink.
Around Babudri there are good cycling paths, and we offer you four bicycles free of charge. Explore and discover the whole area:
- Ten-minute walk to the old town of Višnjan;
- 2 km from the cycling path of the old Parenzana railway;
- 3 km from the worldwide known Tičan Observatory;
- 12 kilometers from the sea and Poreč summer resort;
- 2,2 km from Deklevi lavander fields;
- 7 km fromthe mysterious Baredin Cave.
- Adults: 4
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Baby bed, Baby chair, Barbecue, Fireplace, Free bikes (4), Free car parking, Free wifi, Fridge, Fully equipped kitchen, Garden, Hairdryer, Heating, Linens and towels, Outdoor furniture, Satellite tv, Shower, Sun terrace, Washing machine
- View: Olive groves, garden, old town Višnjan in the background
- Bed Type: One king size bed, two single beds
- Categories: House